The 26hp 61” Grasshopper Zero Turn mower with large Tyres and large Hydrostatic transmission is ideal for open areas with trees and shrubs.
Built tough to last, USA manufactured, super comfortable, smooth to steer and an absolute pleasure to mow with the 226V-61 Grasshopper will leave an excellent finish mowing both lush lawns and long grass.
- Deck: 61” (1,550 mm).
- Mowing Speed: 0–9.0 mph (0–14.5 km/hr).
- Drive Tyres: Turf tread 23x10.50x12.
- Front Tyres: Rib Tread 13x6.5x6.
- Fuel Capacity: 12 U.S. Gal (45.4 L).
- Weight: 61” – 480 kg.
Powerful 26hp 810cc V-Twin Commercial Series B&S engine:
- Two barrel carburettor and commercial quality cyclonic air filter.
- Engine oil cooler.
- Top Category (A) EPA Emissions Compliance Period engine of 1,000 hours.
Commercial grade Split Hydrostatic transmissions:
- Twin high torque wheel motors with separate Hydrostatic pumps are ideal for hot Australian conditions.
- Powerful, Cool running, reliable and precise operation.
- Eliminates internal gear reductions and need for early first servicing.
- 500 hour first service interval, serviceable high quality filter.
- CoolTemp HydroMax™ Hydrostatic fluid.
Commercial Series Duramax® Deck:
- Open leading edge for mowing long grass.
- Deep deck for mowing lush lawns.
- Excellent finish mowing both lush lawns and long grass.
- Durable double plated fabricated 7/10 gauge deck.
- Large 8” (203 mm) spindles with bearing trash guards.
- 3 tempered blades, stepped - 0.25in (6.35 mm) thick.
Comfortable plush deep cushioned seat:
- Automotive seating position.
- High back, lumbar support, armrests and, Coil spring suspension.
- Cordura® covered material - cool to touch in the sun, split and scuff resistant.
ISO vibration absorbing Footrest mountings.
Folding ROPS – Roll Over Protection bar and seatbelt.
- 4 year/500hr Residential use.
- 2 year/500hr Commercial use.
- Engine, 3 year Residential and Commercial use.