The Emiliana Serbatoi Hippotank is a (IBC) polyethylene tank for Diesel fuel transport and delivery. With a 960L capacity fitted with a 12V pump capable of 40L/min it's perfect for filling a wide variety of machines small or large.
Light weight, corrosive resistant and compact the Hippotank was the first polyethylene tank designed and manufactured in compliance with ADR regulation and UN marked for safe fuel transport.
Main characteristics are:
- Manufactured in rotomolded linear polyethylene, a material that ensures excellent resistance against shocks, temperature changes, chemical agents and the bad climate conditions.
- Its transparency also allows a constant sight monitoring of the fuel level.
- It can be easily washed with regular detergents thanks to its highly smooth surface.
- Side pockets, reinforced by zinc-coated carbon steel profiles, allow lifting with forklift (full load).
- 220 mm diameter top hatch with lockable screw lid, gasket and air vent device.
- 12V DC fuel pump
- 40L/min Pump
- 5m rubber hose with automatic nozzle and digital turbine flow meter, model K24.
- Ideal for commercial use.
Certificates and documentation:
- Commissioning report / initial inspection, issued by the Authorized Agency.
- EC Declaration of Conformity for the fuel transfer unit.
- Instruction manual according to the ADR prescriptions and for the proper use of the fuel transfer devices and equipment.
VIBRATION TEST SUCCESFULLY COMPLETED ACCORDING TO ADR 2011.
Emiliana Serbatoi S.R.L. performs periodic conformance testing service of transport tanks (IBC), according to ADR regulation.