When it comes to dealing with fertilizer spreaders you should always remember to do regular maintenance to prolong your fertiliser spreaders lifespan.
This could be done by -
- Thoroughly cleaning the implement with soapy water and wipe down with oil after use and allow time for it to dry. Otherwise, fertiliser residue will corrode the metal and significantly diminish your fertilizer spreaders life span.
- Periodically check the tightness of nuts and screws and tighten them if it is necessary
- Remove all granules and fertilizer residue from the hopper and spreading components
- Storing the spreader in a clean dry location out of direct sunlight
- Lubricating the spreader according to the manufacturer's instructions.
SEE OUR RANGE FERTILIZER SPREADERS